Find and Remove Database Performance Bottlenecks Before They Become a Problem
There are still many organizations globally using hand-coded internal methods in monitoring their database performance tasks.
Datavail saw a gap in this need and developed Oculus, an automated, always on database monitoring application ensuring your job scheduler is running at peak efficiency.
Developed by Datavail for its enterprise-level clients, the web-based Oculus application provides a system-wide view of automated business or IT mission-critical Oracle jobs for any organization. Oculus is the perfect solution to concurrently monitor Production, QA, and Test environments.
- Monitor job run volumes, run times and completion status in Production, QA, and Test environments
- Monitor long-run, skipped run, and abort events related to the failure of critical scheduled jobs
- Find critical concurrent program performance bottlenecks and excessive run times
- Predict future EBS system growth requirements
If your enterprise has a need to monitor the overall health of your business-critical jobs and processes contact Datavail today or fill in the form to get more information.
Call us at: 877-634-9222
Or, tell us about what you are trying to accomplish and we will contact you:
* denotes a required field: