Specialized IT Services focused on Data Management | Speak with Us
- Database Administration
Database Lifecycle Management Solutions
A Continuous Delivery Solution for your Enterprise
Database Lifecycle Management is a set of processes that allows an organization to develop, improve, and adapt to the changes that occur throughout the life of the database. This in turn allows for improved efficiency, resource management, visibility, scalability, and collaboration between teams with the goal of reducing costs, improving quality, and bringing continuous delivery to the entire lifecycle of the database.
Datavail’s database administration experts can effectively implement a Database Lifecycle Management strategy in your organization that includes the following:
- Identifying the unique needs of your enterprise to define necessary technical parameters, information architecture, and timeline.
- Conceptual, logical, and physical database design and development, including Entity-Relationship (ER) modeling, relation schemas, and more.
- Stress-testing databases to identify failures and potential failures before the system is put online.
- Auditing for compliance with data storage rules and regulations.
- Automating procedures to ensure continuous delivery and thus reduce risk and improve efficiency.
- Ongoing monitoring, beginning at the delivery stage and continuing through to the retirement stage.
- Database tuning and maintenance.
- Recommending solutions that can be cost-weighted and threat-rated to generate a prioritized list of suggested improvements.
- Monitoring databases to provide warning of impending bottlenecks and slowdowns so that new cost-effective solutions can be implemented.
If your organization is in need of a comprehensive Database Lifecycle Management strategy, contact Datavail’s database administration experts today by filling out the form on the right or by calling 1-877-634-9222.