Database Administration (DBA) Services
Datavail knows that your company’s success depends on how well you know and manage your data. So we place the management, access, and protection of your data at the core of our database technologies business. With our database administration services in place, you can unleash your organization’s potential to reach more customers and build even more successes.
Database Administration Done Right
Top-Quality Database Experts
- DBA Architects and Data Modelers – generate data-based scenarios to reduce risk and maximize investments.
- DBA and Performance Analysts – study how your data impacts your systems.
- Application and Warehouse DBA Administrators – maintain databases for existing and new apps and ensure that all your information is clean, accurate, accessible, and safe.
The DBA administration team covers every aspect of managing and optimizing your database so you can focus on more critical company concerns.
Around the Clock Coverage
Flexible, Client-Focused Delivery
Tiered Database Services
- Tier 1 provides comprehensive monitoring support, including alerts, notifications, and incident responses.
- Tier 2 extends beyond monitoring and adds installs, systems optimization, patching, configurations, and more.
- Tier 3 adds to the Tier 1 & 2 services by including performance optimization, security, licensing, compliance management, and strategic utilization to maximize your organization’s values.
All tiers include 24x7x365 services support, and Tiers 2 and 3 also include DBA request availability.
Service Level Agreements, Comprehensive Support, and Secure Services
Included in every SLA is Datavail’s stellar data security suite, too. We recognize that every portal to your database poses an intrusion risk, so we implement and monitor best-in-class security systems to prevent, detect, and mitigate challenges.
Datavail Service Platform Ensures Reliability
- Datavail’s TechBoost™ platform provides cloud-based automation services for almost every technology, including Windows Server, Microsoft SQL Server, Amazon RDS, and more.
- Datavail ServiceBoost is our tech-enabled ITSM that provides monitoring of all alerts and an automated email/ticketing to ServiceNow.
- Datavail Alert Optimizer™ developed by Datavail for its clients, the Alert Optimizer is a web-based tool that provides a skyscraper view of targets causing the most trouble then allows you to drill down granularly to find the root cause.
- Oculus Datavail saw a gap and developed Oculus, an automated, always on database monitoring application ensuring your job scheduler is running at peak efficiency.
Datavail employs a 24×7 on- and off-shore staffing model to provide comprehensive DBA administration support services wherever and whenever they are needed. Our long history of reliability, exceptional service, and expansive list of services options offer every customer the database technologies and administration services and support they need. Our experts are available right now to answer your questions. Fill out the form and talk to an expert today.
What Our Clients Say
Appreciate the effort for the quick turnaround for a successful delivery.
Executive Director, Healthcare Organization
Datavail does a fantastic job and gives me peace of mind.
IT Vice President, Computer Services
Datavail has a very competent staff of DBAs that are monitoring 24/7.
IT Professional, Energy & Utilities
Excellent Value Proposition. 24x7 coverage and peace of mind.
IT Director, Insurance Industry
Datavail provides consistent service, leadership listens to and acts on concerns.
IT Vice President, Insurance Industry
Excellent support, very dedicated and responsive DBA team.
Database Manager, Electronics Industry
Datavail provides professional and knowledgeable service.
IT Director, Non-Profit Organization
Datavail sets the bar for a managed service provider vendor; they are a true partner!
IT Vice President, Healthcare Organization
Competent technical team members, good people and true spirit of partnership.
Chief Information Officer, Hospitality
Datavail has a sense of urgency!
Database Manager, Retail
It's rare that an entire program exceeds expectations from start to finish, but you made it happen.
Senior Director-Technology & Architecture, Fortune 500 Fast Food Chain