Argyle Panel Discussion: Data First - People and Process Intelligence for Artificial Intelligence/Machine Learning
How will implementing AI and ML expand or change your data strategy? How does Artificial Intelligence (AI) / Machine Learning (ML) adoption accelerate business goals?
How can IT leaders assure a successful transformation across IT and data ecosystems?
You will learn the answers to the questions at the top, and more. Also find out how top companies are using AI/ML to improve processes and customer/employee journeys to gain a competitive advantage.
You will gain practical insights into:
- How to best match data and AI ambitions with business outcomes
- Lessons learned when setting budgets and rollout timeframes for AI/ML
- Most common stumbling blocks faced when deciding which data sets are needed for AI success
- Ways to align talent needs with AI/ML goals
- Jorge Anicama, Director and Analytics Practice Lead, Datavail
- Ashok Manthena,I. Strategist & Author, A.I. for Finance
- Koen Pauwels, Distinguished Professor of Marketing, Northeastern University
- Neerav Vyas, Head of Customer First North America – Insights & Data, North America, Capgemini
- Nan Li, VP, AI/ML and Statistical Practice, Nationwide
Watch the Webinar Here