Join Datavail and OATUG on August 23rd
Datavail, a proven Oracle and MySQL partner, is pleased to be presenting an online webinar in partnership with Oracle Applications and Technology User Group (OATUG) on August 23rd.
“True transformation succeeds when people themselves transform and adapt to change.”
The move to the Cloud is filled with compromises and challenges as your organization progresses along the Cloud Maturity Model. The wave of digital transformation brings disruptive changes to the organization as well as an opportunity to evaluate processes and incorporate efficiency.
Registration is Open!
Join us in this insightful session as he takes you along the various stages of transformation and provides key insights that your organization needs to contemplate across the Cloud Maturity Model, each step along the way!
Cloud Transformation – Changing Dynamics Along the Cloud Maturity Model
Aug 23, 2022 from 1:00 pm to 2:00 pm ET
Pramod Alluri, Vice President, Solutions and Delivery, Enterprise Applications Division
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to answer many important questions, including:
- What does your organization need to consider as it progresses along this maturity model?
- Has your organization considered the roles required as you progress from data center transformation to application stabilization?
- How to support hybrid deployments before you modernize your applications.
- Cloud Maturity Model and Adoption Framework – an effective strategy to successful cloud adoption
- Discover use cases for the Cloud Maturity Model
- Explore available cloud deployment options
Datavail is an Oracle Partner with 17 specializations delivering full life-cycle ERP and Business Intelligence solutions. We help companies simplify and modernize core business processes with Cloud Applications (ERP, HCM, SCM, EPM and CX), Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft and Business Intelligence platform. Our end-to-end delivery model along with proprietary enhancement products and tools focuses on project consulting, support, development, and training.
When: August 23, 2022
Time: 2:00 pm ET