Datavail Sponsors the Great Lakes Oracle Conference (GLOC) 2021
Datavail, an Oracle Platinum Partner, is pleased to sponsor the Great Lakes Oracle Virtual Conference (GLOC), May 10 – 14, 2021.
This year’s all virtual conference will take place over 5 days with a series of interactive, in-depth seminars for a collaborative learning experience. Register for the entire week or just the days you can attend.
You can see what we’ve been up to prior to the conference. Read or download our informative white papers and case studies below.
- Cloud Adoption Industry Benchmark: Trends & Best Practices
- Automate These 7 Oracle EBS Tasks to Save Time and Improve Productivity
- Lessons from Migrating Oracle Databases to Amazon RDS or Amazon Aurora
- Top 6 Challenges of Managing Oracle EBS Environments
- Foundation Optimized: Oracle’s Cloud Infrastructure
- U.S. Telecom Company Completes Oracle EPM 11.2 Upgrade
- The Real Value of Oracle Health Checks
- Oracle EBS 12.2 Upgrade Decision-Making Guide
Datavail is an Oracle Platinum Partner with 17 specializations backed by a dedicated team with expertise in BI/Analytics, data warehousing, analytics reporting, and enterprise performance management. Datavail’s expert consulting team specializes in data visualization, dashboard development, integrations, implementations, and upgrades for applications across the across the Oracle stack, including Hyperion, OBIEE, OBIA, GoldenGate, OAC, WebLogic, and more.
When: May 10, 2021
Time: 11:30 a.m. EDT