AWS Database Modernization and Migration Workshop – Austin
Join AWS and Datavail
Experts from AWS and Datavail will present valuable database modernization information, review case studies, and discuss migrating and modernizing Microsoft SQL, Oracle, MySQL, PostgreSQL, MongoDB or other on-premises databases to the AWS cloud. At this workshop, we’ll discuss the EC2, RDS, Aurora, Redshift, and DynamoDB AWS platforms.
March 7, 2019
8:30 AM – 1:30 PM
AWS Austin Office
11601 Alterra Parkway
Austin, Texas 78758
AWS is a cost-effective solution for organizations who wish to easily move, scale, and modernize their database infrastructure.
Attend this Workshop to Learn
- How to successfully upgrade and migrate your Microsoft Workloads. (SQL Server 2008 end of support is fast approaching.)
- How to optimize your NoSQL Databases on AWS
- How cloud-native databases like Amazon Aurora, Redshift, and DynamoDB enable new capabilities to improve performance and increase scale at a reduced cost.
- How to determine which Amazon database is right for your database workload.
- How the AWS Partner Network (APN) can help accelerate your database migrations.
Who Should Attend?
Database Managers and Directors, Development Managers, Product Managers, and Application Owners
|8:30 AM – 9:00 AM||Registration & Light Breakfast|
|9:00 AM – 9:15 AM||Welcome & Introductions|
|9:15 AM – 10:15 AM||AWS Purpose-Built Database Strategy|
|10:15 AM – 10:45 AM||Database Migration & Modernization Options|
|10:45 AM – 11:00 AM||Break|
|11:00 AM – 11:45 AM||Case Studies, Lessons Learned & Open Q&A|
|11:45 AM – 12:30 PM||AWS and Datavail Migration Offerings|
|12:30 PM – 1:30 PM||Networking & Birds of a Feather Lunch|
Our expert architects and DBAs can provide your organization with several benefits including:
- The optimum cloud architecture
- Rapid cloud migrations and optimization of performance
- High availability and security at the optimum cost
Datavail can also help you upgrade existing database platforms, or migrate to modern databases to optimize performance, license costs, and database management.
Datavail’s proven methodologies and extensive experience with AWS technology allows us to provide a total solution for your Database needs.
City: Austin, TX
Venue: AWS Austin Office
When: March 7, 2019
Time: 8:30 AM CT