Chief Data Officer Forum
Datavail will be a showcase sponsor of the Chief Data Officer Forum, September 10-12, taking place at Lansdowne Resort in Leesburg, VA.
This multi-day, invitation only event brings together a seamless blend of active panel discussions and intimate breakout sessions with subject matter experts focusing on key trends and opportunities that data-driven organizations should be prioritizing this year.
Forum At A Glance
- Multi-day experiences hosted at high-end destinations.
- Seamless blend of active panel discussions and intimate breakout sessions.
- Thoughtfully incorporated business meetings and engaging down-time opportunities.
Tom Hoblitzell will moderate the session, Key Steps to an Improved Enterprise Data Strategy focusing on:
- Practical recommendations on building, presenting, and getting buy-in for the enterprise data strategy
- Best practices in tracking enterprise data strategy progress and keeping people engaged and aligned around the same goals
- Ensuring business value of your enterprise data strategy
- Enterprise data management lessons learned and pitfalls to avoid
City: Leesburg, VA
Venue: Lansdowne Resort and Spa
When: September 10, 2023
Time: 5:00 pm ET