Oracle is Making Cloud Adoption Easy: Oracle ERP, EPM, HCM and CRM Customers Can Get to the Cloud Faster
Oracle Cloud continues to show strong adoption, supporting 62 million users and 23 billion transactions each day. Oracle Cloud runs on 30,000 devices and 400 petabytes of storage in 19 data centers around the world. Oracle’s Customer to Cloud (C2C) program was announced to the public in 2014 in response to the strong cloud adoption rate demonstrated by Oracle customers throughout the world.
To help even more customers adopt its cloud applications, Oracle has expanded Oracle Customer 2 Cloud program to Oracle Enterprise Resource Planning (Oracle ERP) and Oracle Enterprise Performance Management (Oracle EPM) customers. Oracle customers using ERP applications from Oracle E-Business Suite, Oracle’s PeopleSoft, Oracle’s JD Edwards EnterpriseOne, Oracle’s JD Edwards World ERP and Oracle Hyperion EPM can now take advantage of the innovative program’s flexible financial models, rapid startup services, and packaged cloud integrations to confidently embrace the cloud and use it to support business transformation initiatives.
Overall, the Customer 2 Cloud Program offers major business benefits to customers, especially when coupled with AdvancedEPM’s Rapid Cloud Deployment program:
Attractive financial incentives – to move to cloud services
Rapid deployment options – packaged integrations to simply and speed migrations
Expert partner guidance – to seamlessly connect on-premise and cloud applications
Flexible migration paths – choose similar functionality or adopt new capabilities
For example you can get rid of the support costs you’re paying for on-premise solutions. If you are paying for support fees for Oracle applications you are not using, you can now put that money towards purchasing an Oracle cloud application. This means that customers can use current support spend to move to modern cloud applications.
Below are just some of the products that are eligible for the C2C program:
- PeopleSoft Enterprise Planning and Budgeting
- Oracle Financials and Sales Analyzers
- Hyperion Application Bundle
- Hyperion Business Intelligence Bundle – Essbase
- Hyperion Capital Asset Planning
- Hyperion Capital Expense Planning
- Hyperion Enterprise Planning Suite
- Hyperion Essbase – System 9 – Legacy
- Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management
- Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management Adapter Suite
- Hyperion Pillar
- Hyperion Planning Plus
- Hyperion Planning Suite
- Hyperion Public Sector Planning and Budgeting
- Hyperion Workforce Planning
- Oracle Account Reconciliation
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Management
- Oracle Essbase Enterprise Performance Management Foundation
- Oracle Essbase Plus
- Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Financial Planning Suite
- Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Planning Suite
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management for Oracle Hyperion Enterprise Planning Suite
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management Source Adapter
- Oracle Hyperion Financial Data Quality Management, Enterprise Edition
- Oracle Hyperion Project Financial Planning
- Oracle Hyperion Public Sector Planning and Budgeting
- Planning and Budgeting
Subscribe to Our Blog
Never miss a post! Stay up to date with the latest database, application and analytics tips and news. Delivered in a handy bi-weekly update straight to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Most people will encounter this error when their application tries to connect to an Oracle database service, but it can also be raised by one database instance trying to connect to another database service via a database link.
EPM applications help measure the business performance. This post will help you choose the best EPM solutions for your organization’s needs and objectives.