Isn’t Oracle EPM grand?
You have to love the load of options, sub-application, and assemblies folder. : )
On a windows 64-bit install remember the first step to the installation is the drop the User Account Control (UAC).
- Go to Start | Control Panel
- Under System and Security click the Review your computer’s status link to open the Action Center area
- Use the drop-down arrow on Security to show the options for user Account Control.
- Click on the Change settings option
- Slide the slider all the way down to Never notify
- Click the OK button
- Restart the machine right away.
- On restart double-check that this option is Off.
- You may now commence with your EPM 11.1.2.* installation. (assemblies | installTool).
EPM applications help measure the business performance. This post will help you choose the best EPM solutions for your organization’s needs and objectives.
With serious financial penalties, SOX audits can be intimidating — but they don’t have to be. Find out how you can use Datavail’s software to automatically prove SOX compliance.