Isn’t Oracle EPM grand?
You have to love the load of options, sub-application, and assemblies folder. : )
On a windows 64-bit install remember the first step to the installation is the drop the User Account Control (UAC).
- Go to Start | Control Panel
- Under System and Security click the Review your computer’s status link to open the Action Center area
- Use the drop-down arrow on Security to show the options for user Account Control.
- Click on the Change settings option
- Slide the slider all the way down to Never notify
- Click the OK button
- Restart the machine right away.
- On restart double-check that this option is Off.
- You may now commence with your EPM 11.1.2.* installation. (assemblies | installTool).
EPM applications help measure the business performance. This post will help you choose the best EPM solutions for your organization’s needs and objectives.