Isn’t Oracle EPM grand?
You have to love the load of options, sub-application, and assemblies folder.
On a windows 64-bit install remember the first step to the installation is the drop the User Account Control (UAC).
- Go to Start | Control Panel
- Under System and Security click the Review your computer’s status link to open the Action Center area
- Use the drop-down arrow on Security to show the options for user Account Control.
- Click on the Change settings option
- Slide the slider all the way down to Never notify
- Click the OK button
- Restart the machine right away.
- On restart double-check that this option is Off.
- You may now commence with your EPM 11.1.2.* installation. (assemblies | installTool).
Subscribe to Our Blog
Never miss a post! Stay up to date with the latest database, application and analytics tips and news. Delivered in a handy bi-weekly update straight to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Ultimately the goal of commentary in OBIEE is to have a system for persisting feedback, creating a call to action, and recognizing the prolific users.