Internet Inter-ORB Protocol can be used to programatically access the WebLogic Server. It must be turned on though and here are the steps to enable it if it is not already enabled.
- In the Administration Console, expand Environments and select Servers.
- Select the Protocols tab, then select IIOP.
- Enable the IIOP protocol by checking the Enable IIOP check box.
- To modify the default configuration, click Advanced.
- If you want to specify a default IIOP user name and password:
- Modify default values for the other attributes.See Configuration Options.
- To activate these changes, in the Change Center of the Administration Console, click Activate Changes.
Not all changes take effect immediately—some require a restart (see Use the Change Center).
Subscribe to Our Blog
Never miss a post! Stay up to date with the latest database, application and analytics tips and news. Delivered in a handy bi-weekly update straight to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Most people will encounter this error when their application tries to connect to an Oracle database service, but it can also be raised by one database instance trying to connect to another database service via a database link.
EPM applications help measure the business performance. This post will help you choose the best EPM solutions for your organization’s needs and objectives.