Internet Inter-ORB Protocol can be used to programatically access the WebLogic Server. It must be turned on though and here are the steps to enable it if it is not already enabled.
- In the Administration Console, expand Environments and select Servers.
- Select the Protocols tab, then select IIOP.
- Enable the IIOP protocol by checking the Enable IIOP check box.
- To modify the default configuration, click Advanced.
- If you want to specify a default IIOP user name and password:
- Modify default values for the other attributes.See Configuration Options.
- To activate these changes, in the Change Center of the Administration Console, click Activate Changes.
Not all changes take effect immediately—some require a restart (see Use the Change Center).
EPM applications help measure the business performance. This post will help you choose the best EPM solutions for your organization’s needs and objectives.
It’s 2015 and you can now establish totally respectable MS SQL DBA credibility just by mentioning you have been in the game since SQL Server version 9. You may even get the same gasps of shock from some colleagues that used to be reserved for the version 6 veterans.