Do you need emergency DBA help RIGHT NOW?
We provide emergency DBA support. We maintain a core focus area in emergent problem resolution and have restored and recovered databases for a variety of organizations using both conventional and extraordinary methods, such as:
- Restore and recovery of physical backups
- Data extraction and unloading from corrupted and inconsistent databases
- Repair of corrupted redologs to allow roll-forward
- Recovery through resetlogs
- Operating system and filesystem repair and service restoration
- Point-in-time recovery of subsets of a database (tablespace, table, sets of rows)
Subscribe to Our Blog
Never miss a post! Stay up to date with the latest database, application and analytics tips and news. Delivered in a handy bi-weekly update straight to your inbox. You can unsubscribe at any time.
Most people will encounter this error when their application tries to connect to an Oracle database service, but it can also be raised by one database instance trying to connect to another database service via a database link.
Imagine over 100 logins on the source server, you need to migrate them to the destination server. Wouldn’t it be awesome if we could automate the process?