Datavail to Present “Cloud Transformation – Changing Dynamics Along the Cloud Maturity Model,” an Online Discussion with OATUG on August 23, 2022
Broomfield, Colo. (August 16, 2022) – Datavail, a tech-enabled information technology consulting, services, and solutions provider in partnership with Oracle Applications and Technology User Group (OATUG) is hosting an online discussion that will reveal what one of the largest fast-food icons had to contemplate as they started their journey and the maturation that ensued. Every role in the organization from technologists to leaders was required to embrace change for them to become “value creators”.
Pramod Alluri, Vice President, Solutions and Delivery, Enterprise Applications Division at Datavail will present “Cloud Transformation – Changing Dynamics Along the Cloud Maturity Model” on Aug 23, 2022 from 1:00 PM to 2:00 PM (ET)
In this webinar, you’ll learn how to answer many important questions, including:
- What does your organization need to consider as it progresses along this maturity model.
- Has your organization considered the roles required as you progress from data center transformation to application stabilization.
- How to support hybrid deployments before you modernize your applications.
- Cloud Maturity Model and Adoption Framework – an effective strategy to successful cloud adoption
- Discover use cases for the Cloud Maturity Model
- Explore available cloud deployment options
The Oracle Applications & Technology Users Group (OATUG) is a global independent non-profit serving users of Oracle E-Business Suite, EPM (Hyperion), Cloud applications, Oracle Database and technology. For more information go to www.oatug.org/home.
Datavail is an Oracle Partner and Cloud Excellence Implementer. Datavail deploys services across the Enterprise Technology Stack to drive new levels of performance, competitiveness, and customer experience. We partner with many of the world’s largest businesses and public sector organizations in their transformation journeys, and simplify and modernize core business processes with Cloud Applications (ERP, HCM, SCM, EPM and CX), Oracle Databases, Oracle E-Business Suite, PeopleSoft, and Business Intelligence platform.