SQL Server Support and Database Administration Services
Experienced SQL Server DBAs Provide Scalable and Affordable Expertise
SQL Server database support ranges from the routine to the advanced. On our team, Datavail has established specialty groups to cover query tuning, performance & SAN setup, warehouse & BI, .net development and business value translation.
As part of Datavail’s SQL Server support service offerings, we offer a proprietary monitoring tool, Datavail Delta, and a unique delivery structure that complies with ITIL and industry best practices.
Within our core practice, a U.S.-based Primary SQL Server DBA is appointed to each client to guarantee that our services are most powerfully implemented. The combination of a proven delivery model and top-notch experience ensures that Datavail will remain the database experts on demand you desire.
Our SQL Server database administration experts are experienced with:
- SQL Server 2000 and 2005 Upgrades
- SQL Server 7, 2000, 2005, 2008, 2008R, 2012 Support
- Data Type Conversions
- Deprecation of SQL Commands
- Custom Scripts for Health Checks, Data Archiving, Table Maintenance
- Customized Backup Routines
- Database Refreshes
- High Availability
- Job Failure Detection and Recovery
- Project Execution/DDL Rollout
- Release Management
- SAN Implementation
- SQL Server BI
- SQL Server SSIS
- Query Tuning
- Optimal SQL Server Configuration
- OS Troubleshooting
- SQL Server Reporting Services
- Analysis Services
- DTS to SSIS Conversion
- Performance Tuning T-SQL
- SQL Server Replication
To learn more about Datavail’s SQL Server Database Administration services, contact us now.