MySQL Support and Database Administration Services
Allow Datavail’s Focused MySQL Expertise Improve Your Operations
MySQL– Unlike many providers who often promote PHP developers, Datavail seeks only seasoned MySQL database administration experts with a strong focused background in this environment. Our team’s MySQL DBAs have supported a wide range of customers throughout their careers, allowing them to share and apply their unique experience and knowledge across our entire client base. Our strengths allow us to provide superior service to a variety of clients – from smaller operations to high transaction and volume environments up to 1TB.
Within our core practice, a U.S-based Primary MySQL DBA is appointed to each client to guarantee that our services are most powerfully implemented. The combination of a proven delivery model and top-notch experience ensures that Datavail will remain the database administration experts you desire.
Our MySQL database administrators are experienced with:
- MySQL 4.4 and 5.x Version Upgrades
- Applied Knowledge of Pluggable and Non-Pluggable Engines and Cluster Environments
- 5.1.x, 5.5.x and 6.x Support and Database Architecture
- Custom Scripts for Customized Monitoring, Consistency Checks, Backups, etc.
- LAMP (Linux) and WAMP (Windows) Support in MySQL Environments
- MySQL Installation and Configuration Setup
- High Availability
- Job Failure Detection and Recovery
- MySQL Performance Tuning
- Release Management
- SAN Implementation
- Upgrade Optimization: Disk Seeks, Disk Reading and Writing, CPU and Memory
- Cluster and Replication
- Database Refreshes
- Table Partitioning
- Index Tuning
- MySQL Data Warehouse
To learn more about Datavail’s MySQL Database Administration services, contact us now.