24x7x365 Monitoring Promises Long-Term Database Health
Datavail’s database monitoring services encourages your DBAs to focus on the things that really matter and alleviates them from the constant worry of potential database alerts. Datavail operates 24x7x365 database monitoring and support with on-shift DBAs – not just on-call rotation – supported by our delivery centers in Colorado, U.S.A. and Mumbai, India. Utilizing both remote database monitoring locations enables our team to cover the time zones in which our clients operate.
By combining both onshore and offshore services, represented by a U.S.-based Primary DBA, our remote database coverage provides benefits of an on-staff Tier-3 DBA, plus those of our remote service during "off" hours.
Key Features of Datavail's Monitoring Services:
- Reactive Database Monitoring
- Proactive Database Monitoring
- Issue Tracking
- Ticketing System
- Customized Notifications
- Break/Fix Resolution
- Incident History
- Remediation and Prevention
Other Database Monitoring Benefits:
- More accurate and timely alerts
- Fewer duplicate alerts
- Faster processing and response
- Flexible configuration
- Detection of changes in database environments
- Collects only what’s important for best practices
- Reduces single-points-of-failure
Additional Enhancements Include:
- Faster and easier setup
- Customizable “notes to Datavail” per server
- Maintains state of open incidents until resolved
- Removes alert dependency on single local server
- Utilizes lightweight independent server agents
- Highly secure HTTPS protocol
Datavail Delta was developed solely for remote database monitoring in response to the needs of our team. Using our proprietary database monitoring tool, Datavail Delta provides additional saving opportunities and eliminates the need to purchase and maintain third-party software and hardware and its associated costs. We understand how to gain maximum utilization of this product and how to apply this unique tool to ensure that you’re database is at its peak performance.
Contact us today to discuss how our database monitoring service can benefit you.